Import Blogger into Posterous

I came across the import function on Posterous while having a look round to see how things work. Seemed a simple process, type in the web address for your blog, be it WP, Blogger and others, click the button and away it goes. Ten minutes later all my posts had been imported into Posterous. Job done.

It's made a good job of importing as well. Text, images and multimedia has been brought across and ispresented nicely. The only issue I had is that any script from Zemanta is left displayed as text at the bottom of the post.

Aside from that, a job donefrom Posterous.

Comments

  1. Alexander Orlov28 July 2011 at 22:46

    And you're still on Blogger? Also, the question is how to I get my new posts from Posterous back to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've managed to get my post on Posterous into my Wordpress blog and also into Tumblr and Twitter as well. It shouldn't be too difficult to get them into Blogger too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spammers, trolls and blatantly offensive posts will be summarily deleted. My blog, my rules. Otherwise comment away!

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed